From Our HQ in Houston to Your Drilling Sites
ECHO AFC Transportation is a ground passenger transportation provider serving the oil and natural gas industry. We focus on people-moving logistics. ECHO AFC understands the demands of your business and the need for reliable, affordable and fast transit options.
Don’t allow downtime to affect the success of your rig. Provide a benefit with pickup and drop-off and ensure workers safely arrive on time when needed.
ECHO AFC works directly with business owners of small oilfield operations to human resource departments for global energy companies.
Choose ECHO AFC Transportation
- ECHO AFC’s buses are available 24/7 for when 12-hour shifts end to when they begin.
- Save money by avoiding hotel expenses, mileage reimbursements and extra liability costs. Shuttling your crew via bus is more efficient and saves money.
- Large fleet of full size motor coaches and school buses to SUV’s and luxury sedans.
- Your crews work hard and so do we. ECHO AFC features include reclining seats, onboard restrooms and WIFI.
- Professional drivers with comprehensive safety training and 3-point seatbelts.
- On board GPS tracking for fleet operations with accurate ETA and mileage reporting
Like many of our clients in the Texas energy sector, ECHO AFC’s fleet is based in Houston. Conveniently located near the George Bush Intercontinental Airport, our crew and vehicles travel all over Texas, Gulf Coast, Louisiana and Oklahoma.
Daily crew transfers to remote drilling sites are frequent. Regional branches in Dallas, Waco and San Antonio allow our fleet to quickly move your team.
People and equipment are different. ECHO AFC isn’t a freight broker, but partners with the energy industry to move crews safely, efficiently and on time. We own and operate our services, and never subcontract.
When and Where to Book ECHO AFC
ECHO AFC is booked by the oil and larger energy industry for a variety of destinations. Below are a several recent trips:
- Daily pickup of crews in Shreveport to drop-off at Midland Permian Basin.
- Transporting 300 recently trained recruits in Houston to the Galveston port for a crew refresh at offshore oil rigs.
- On call luxury chauffer for global executives arriving at the airport, to a hotel, entertainment downtown and a refinery tour in Corpus Christi.
- Weekly shuttles for crew heading from Barnett Shale to the Permian Basin
- Pickup of 250 crewmembers in remote West Texas to the HQ of a natural gas company in Houston for an annual company meeting.
- As part of an evacuation safety plan, ECHO AFC’s fleet is on standby in case of hurricanes and natural disasters.
Transit to Shale Operations in Texas
- Barnett Shale
- Permian Basin
- Eagle Ford Shale
- Midland & Odessa
- Karnes County, TX
- Ports for Offshore Drilling