How We Transport Galveston
From old-fashioned Ferris wheels to contemporary upscale spas, Galveston has something for everyone. Help your group make the most of this island paradise with efficient ground transportation and top-notch customer service from our expert team.
ECHO serves all those groups, and more. We pride ourselves on providing all your group transportation needs, including any ADA related requests. We specialize in accommodating groups with various needs, and are the local transit operators providing alternative mobility transportation on a fixed route service.
Find out how we can help your organization travel to or around Dallas, Texas.
Schools and Universities
Private Charters Tours
We Know and Love Galveston, and It Shows.
ECHO’s fleet can take you anywhere you want to go, like these “don’t miss” Galveston tourist destinations:
- Visit the rainforests of Asia, Africa and the Americas, “dive” deep under the sea, or hang out with otters and penguins—in one stop.
- Splash and float at Palm Beach in the summer, ooh and ahh at twinkling lights and ice sculptures in the winter, and challenge yourself with zip line and ropes courses all year round.
The Pleasure Pier
- Nostalgic fun, updated for modern families, Galveston’s historic Pleasure Pier now shines as brightly as it did in its 1940’s heyday.
- You can have fun with traditional midway games like “Whack a Mole” and “Balloon Pop;” enjoy old-fashioned rides like bumper cars and the tallest swing in Texas
- Enjoy and dine in on “fun food” options or Bubba Gump Shrimp.
- History, pleasure, and adventure on the water!
- Pier 21 Theater, Texas Seaport Museum, the Oceanstar Offshore Rig Museum, and the 1877 Tall Ship Elissa provide a look at Galveston’s past.
- Fisherman’s Wharf, Willie G’s Seafood and Steaks, and other restaurants serve fresh seafood and starlit dining
- Boat tours offer glimpses of marine wildlife or the thrill of jet-boat speed.
“I am a teacher with a large school district in the metroplex. I was so overwhelmed when I found out I had to make travel reservations for our large group. ECHO and its well-trained staff made my job so easy!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!”
Your Private Shuttle to Galveston Attractions, Your Way.
There are many ways to experience Galveston, and every group has different needs. We’ll take care of you. Whether you need a shuttle bus for a special needs class or luxury corporate transportation, our fleet is ready to serve.
Since we’re licensed and equipped for multi-week excursions, we can travel wherever you want, for as long as you want. And you’ll want to travel with us: Our vehicles are comfortable, clean, and beautifully equipped with amenities like charging outlets and on-board WI-FI, and our drivers—who receive ongoing safety and customer service training—are known for their friendliness. We also pride ourselves on offering best-of-class service to travelers with ADA or special needs.