How We Transport Galveston
From old-fashioned Ferris wheels to contemporary upscale spas, Galveston has something for everyone. Help your group make the most of this island paradise with efficient ground transportation and top-notch customer service from our expert team.
Find out how we can help your organization travel to Galveston or through the city for a cruise or stopover on the way to Louisiana.
Schools and Universities
Private Charters Tours
AFC Transportation’s hub is in Houston at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport, less than an hour and a half away from Galveston. From our fleet headquarters, we dispatch and pickup passengers in Houston and Galveston. Our buses frequently travel in the Greater Houston Area and Gulf Coast. Book a variety of vehicles in our fleet, from minibuses and luxury vans to full-size coach buses for large groups.
We Know and Love Galveston, and It Shows.
AFC’s fleet can take you anywhere you want to go, like these “don’t miss” Galveston tourist destinations:
- Visit the rainforests of Asia, Africa and the Americas, “dive” deep under the sea, or hang out with otters and penguins—in one stop.
- Splash and float at Palm Beach in the summer, ooh and ahh at twinkling lights and ice sculptures in the winter, and challenge yourself with zip line and ropes courses all year round.
The Pleasure Pier
- Nostalgic fun, updated for modern families, Galveston’s historic Pleasure Pier now shines as brightly as it did in its 1940’s heyday.
- You can have fun with traditional midway games like “Whack a Mole” and “Balloon Pop;” enjoy old-fashioned rides like bumper cars and the tallest swing in Texas
- Enjoy and dine in on “fun food” options or Bubba Gump Shrimp.
- History, pleasure, and adventure on the water!
- Pier 21 Theater, Texas Seaport Museum, the Oceanstar Offshore Rig Museum, and the 1877 Tall Ship Elissa provide a look at Galveston’s past.
- Fisherman’s Wharf, Willie G’s Seafood and Steaks, and other restaurants serve fresh seafood and starlit dining
- Boat tours offer glimpses of marine wildlife or the thrill of jet-boat speed.
“As a local travel agency in Galveston, we have long relied on ground transportation partners to promptly and efficiently drop-off passengers. A few years ago we switched to AFC Transportation and have been loyal since! We can always rely on their fleet, customer service and drivers to handle logistics and group transport in Texas and beyond!”
Your Private Shuttle to Galveston Attractions, Your Way.
There are many ways to experience Galveston, and every group has different needs. We’ll take care of you. Whether you need a shuttle bus for a special needs class or luxury corporate transportation, our fleet is ready to serve.
Since we’re licensed and equipped for multi-week excursions, we can travel wherever you want, for as long as you want. And you’ll want to travel with us: Our vehicles are comfortable, clean, and beautifully equipped with amenities like charging outlets and on-board WI-FI, and our drivers—who receive ongoing safety and customer service training—are known for their friendliness. We also pride ourselves on offering best-of-class service to travelers with ADA or special needs.