Engineered for comfort and style, passengers will enjoy quick and easy side-entry into ECHO AFC’s Mercedes Sprinter Van. Designed to accommodate up to 14 passengers, this luxury vehicle offers a truly inviting interior. There are also a variety of comforts to provide safe, luxurious transport for airport transfers, corporate or university campus shuttles, VIP meet & greet service, or concerts and sporting events.
- Stadium seating
- Leather reclining seats
- 3-Point seat belts
- HD Audio system
- TV/DVD player
- Separate luggage compartment
Sprinter van rentals are one of the most cost efficient ways to get your group to an outing, day camp or other short trip. ECHO AFC Houston offers luxury rentals of Mercedes and Lincoln vans that can fit up to 14 people! Our vehicles are the perfect rental pick for charter service across the state of Texas and beyond. You may see our vans on Texas roads taking groups to corporate trips, school field trips and even sports teams.
- Difference between executive vans and sprinter vans?
- Depending on your luggage requirements and group size, we offer both economy sprinter vans and executive sprinter vans in our fleet. Both seat 14 passengers and are often rented for short-term shuttling within Houston city limits. The main difference is our Ford sprinter vans have basic amenities while our Mercedes executive vans deliver a luxury travel experience.
- How much luggage can each passenger bring?
- Our recommendation is no more than 10 passengers with luggage for our 14-passenger sprinter van.
- Can the vans be rented for long-term travel?
- A few requests are to Lake Charles, LA or Austin (within 1 – 3 hours of Houston). For longer trips, a school bus or full-size coach can more comfortably accommodate groups.
- Can we drive ourselves?
- ECHO AFC does not offer van rentals, but luxury charter services. Our drivers and fuel costs are included in our service with flexible pickup and drop-off for your group.