Our mini buses can accommodate small to larger groups that need additional room and luggage storage. Typically, used for day trips in Houston to a few hours away, ECHO AFC has multiple minibuses in our fleet for reservation. Save money with a mini bus rental instead of a full-size coach for your group. When you choose a vehicle that matches your group size, everyone saves!
Minibuses have more room with comfortable seating for up to 24 passengers, a separate luggage compartment and high roofs for passengers to stand while exiting and entering. Electronic amenities on board include HD audio systems and TV’s with DVD compatibility. systems. Our executive styled interiors offer a luxury shuttle experience.
- Room for 24 passengers
- Reclining seats
- Professional driver
- Wifi connections
- Air conditioning
- Room for luggage
- Airport transfers
- Hotel and convention event shuttles
- Transportation for sports teams
- Church groups
- Corporate and university campus shuttles and last mile connections
- Weddings, concerts, sporting events and more
- Difference between Executive Van and Minibus? The biggest difference is luggage space. If traveling to and from the airport, a minibus would be a better fit for your group. Minibuses are roomier and can accommodate more passengers than a 14 passenger Executive Van. One carry-on and checked bag for each passenger can be stowed on-board in a separate compartment. Typically rented for short term travel within Houston city limits or 1 – 2 hours away such as Huntsville.
- Difference between Minibus and Full-Size Coach? Less seating, a smaller luggage compartment and minibuses do not have restrooms on board. For these reasons we do recommend full-sizes buses for cross-country travel and multi-day trips.